Sunday, November 1, 2009

13 Days, 13 Successes

Hello, I hope everyone's Halloween was fantastic!! I also wanted to thank everyone who wrote and/or read for 13 Days, 13 Shorts. This year's writing festival was the most successful and was nothing short of an absolute joy to read. It is honestly incredible to be surrounded by so many talented people.

From werewolves to killer potatoes, from prose to poetry, everyone had such unique approaches to the run of the mill Halloween topics (except for killer potatoes of course, that one is less Halloween canon and more Goosebumps book reference). I would name names and cite examples of excellence but I would just end up re-posting the shorts because they were all so fun to read.

Again, thank you and maybe we'll all reunite for 10 Days Till Thanksgiving (haha I'm joking, that's a terrible idea).

Have a wonderful November, everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment